Schematic Design Phase
- Budget Analysis
- Program Analysis
- Arranging for Client’s topographic survey
- Analysis of Local, State, and Federal building codes
- Development of Schematic Design plans
- Statement of a probable construction cost.
Design Development Phase
- Development of detailed plans, elevations and outline specifications
- Development of design of mechanical, electrical and structural systems
- Selection of materials: types and colors
- Selection of furnishings and equipment
- Planning of site development
- Statement of probable construction cost / cost analysis
- Bill of Materials / Building Materials List.
Construction Documents Phase
- Preparation of final working drawings and specifications
- Advise owner of any necessary adjustment to previous statements of probable construction cost
- Advise Owner in submission of all necessary documents to local, state and federal authorities
- Advise Owner and preparation of necessary bidding, information, and documents
- Building Analysis / Building Review / Inspections
- Interpretations of Contractors Bids / Bid Reviews / Selection of Contractors.
Bidding or Negotiation Phase
- List of Bidders for private / public work
- Analysis of bids received
- Issuance of Addendum
- Preparation of all contractual forms
- Assist Owner in negotiations with Bidders
- Assist Owner in awarding of contract.
Construction Supervision Phase
- Visits to construction site at appropriate intervals
- Represent Owner during construction project
- Periodic job meetings with Owner and Contractor
- Issuance of field reports and change orders
- Approval of suppliers’ shop drawings
- Check material supplies
- Preparation of additional detailed drawings
- Final check work and punch list
- Approval of Contractor’s request for payment
- Final inspection before Contractor’s guarantee expires.
- Investigate and determine feasibility and needs of the project
- Human factors analysis – Owner’s needs
- Considerations for an energy conscious facility through conservation and solar systems
- Building and operation programming analysis – spatial requirement and relationships
- Grant proposals and methods of funding
- Research for restoration and planning of historical sites and buildings
- Existing facilities surveys
- Considerations for accessibility for the handicapped and elderly
- Historic structure reports
- Historic preservation certification application
- Code analysis.
- Site analysis and selection
- Detailed site utilization studies
- On site utility studies
- Environmental studies and reports.
- Develop conceptual alternative solutions
- Determine economic considerations of project costs, financing, and budgeting
- Prepare design and construction scheduling.
- Full Computer Aided Design (CAD) services
- Construction of a scale model of the project
- Perspective drawing of the project
- Floor and/or site plans for display and brochure.
- Preparation of a quantitative survey
- Complete cost analysis: general construction; site improvements; equipment and furnishings; architectural and engineering fees; construction and project contingency.